- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
New Research Reports October 2018
A listing of recently released research reports is provided below. Completed Reports are available on Energy Pipelines CRC website members area:
RP6.2-07: Determining polyethylene coating longevity and deterioration
- Milestone Report 1: Literature Review
RP1-07: Cracking in Polyethylene and other Polymer Pipelines
- Milestone Report 2: OIT data set linking location, service life models to predict lifetime PE materials preliminary findings on nylon
RP6.3-06: Fluid Structure Interaction Modelling
- Final report: New developed Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) model for simulating the pipelines running ductile fracture
RP2-12: Cathodic shielding under disbonded coating
- Final Report: The experimental results on the evaluation of CP shielding behaviour of and corrosion under disbonded coatings.
RP2-14: Pipeline condition monitoring sensors
- Final Report: The laboratory and field experimental results of the Pipeline Condition Monitoring (PCM) system.
The following research reports are out for industry review:
RP2-15: Prediction-based decision support framework for pipeline integrity management
- Final Report: A guideline for a data-centred integrity management process.
RP3-11B: Gas pipeline vent design and operation - Project 2- Study E
- Final Report: Completion of Study E on dispersion of natural gas over flat and realistic terrains.
RP3-11B: Gas pipeline vent design and operation - Project 2- Study G
- Final Report: Completion of Study G on pipeline vents location in urban areas.