- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
New Research Reports November 2018
A listing of recently released research reports is provided below. Completed Reports are available on Energy Pipelines CRC website members area:
RP6.2-06: Assessing coatings for pipelines installed by HDD
- Milestone Report 1: Test’s rig and condition design
RP2-15: Prediction-based decision support framework for pipeline integrity management
- Final Report: A guideline for a data-centred integrity management process.
RP3-11B: Gas pipeline vent design and operation - Project 2- Study E
- Final Report: Completion of Study E on dispersion of natural gas over flat and realistic terrains.
RP3-11B: Gas pipeline vent design and operation - Project 2- Study G
- Final Report: Completion of Study G on pipeline vents location in urban areas.
RP6.2-07: Determining polyethylene coating longevity and deterioration
- Milestone Report 1: Literature Review
RP1-07: Cracking in Polyethylene and other Polymer Pipelines
- Milestone Report 2: OIT data set linking location, service life models to predict lifetime PE materials preliminary findings on nylon
The following research reports are currently being reviewed by industry.
RP6.2-04B: Shore Crossing Cathodic Protection Test Program – Phase 2
- Milestone Report 1: Experimental testing the CP efficiency of offshore anode in protecting the onshore pipe in dry soil condition
RP4-23: Learning and decision making for improved process safety
- Final Report: Narratives of Professional Practice