- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
New Research Reports March 2018
A listing of recently released research reports is provided below. Completed Reports are available on Energy Pipelines CRC website members area:
RP3-10: Emerging energy sources and their transportation
- Milestone 3: Compositions and properties of most likely alternative pipeline energy fluids, and pipeline gap analyses.
RP6.2-05: High voltage holiday testing of dual layer FBE
- Milestone 5: Determining the required voltages for holiday testing dual layer fusion bonded epoxy coatings after leaving the coating applicators site.
RP2-16: Assessing coating integrity and CP efficiency of HDD pipelines
- Milestone report 7: Evaluation and development of testing methodologies for assessing the coating integrity of horizontal directional drilling (HDD) pipelines.
RP4-25: Effectiveness of External Interference Protection Controls
- Final report: Assessment of physical and procedural controls outlined in AS2885 used to protect pipelines against external interference.
RP4-26: Technical and economic regulation
- Milestone report 3: The impact of economic regulation on long term safety outcomes.
RP2-14: Pipeline condition monitoring sensors
- Milestone report 7: Detailed report on field research findings on the performance of the integrated Pipeline Corrosion Monitoring system.
RP2-15: Prediction-based decision support framework for energy pipeline integrity management
- Milestone report 3 and 4: Development and trial of integrity management system process.
The following research reports are currently out for industry review:
RP2-12: Cathodic shielding under disbonded coating
- Milestone Report 8: Quantification of the effects of cathodic shielding on corrosion under disbonded pipeline coatings
RP3-11B: Gas pipeline vent design and operation- Study E
- Milestone report 6: Characteristics of natural gas pipeline blowdowns in built-up (populated) areas.