- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
New Research Reports July 2018
A listing of recently released research reports is provided below. Completed Reports are available on Energy Pipelines CRC website members area:
RP4.20B: Urban Planning for Pipelines
- Interim Report: Urban Planning Around Pipelines – UK case study
RP2-12: Cathodic shielding under disbonded coating
- Final Report: Experimental results on the evaluation of CP shielding behaviour of and corrosion under disbonded coatings.
RP2-13: Predicting pipeline failure through corrosion modelling
- Final Report: Data storage, analysis software and web-based IT platform for pipe corrosion modelling.
RP2-14: Pipeline condition monitoring sensors
- Final Report: Laboratory and field experimental results of a novel Pipeline Condition Monitoring (PCM) System.
RP2-16: Assessing coating integrity and CP efficiency of HDD pipeline
- Milestone Report 8: Laboratory results covering the simulated borehole condition for evaluating and testing of a novel probe developed for assessing the coating and CP efficiency on HDD pipeline coating.
RP6.2-05: High voltage holiday testing of dual layer FBE
- Final report: Results of the laboratory test programs and recommendations for revisions to AS AS/NZS 3862 on voltage required for holiday testing of dual layer FBE.
RP6.2-04: CP shore crossing test program
- Final report: Interaction between onshore and offshore pipeline cathodic protection systems at shoreline crossing.
The following research reports are currently out for industry review:
RP2-15: Prediction-based decision support framework for pipeline integrity management
- Final Report: A guideline for a data-centred integrity management process.
RP6.3-6: Fluid-structure interaction modelling
- Final report: A new fluid-structure interaction model during dynamic ductile fracture in gas transmission pipelines.