- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
New Research Reports August 2018
A listing of recently released research reports is provided below. Completed Reports are available on Energy Pipelines CRC website members area:
RP6.3-06: Fluid Structure Interaction Modelling
- Final report: New developed Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) model for simulating the pipelines running ductile fracture.
RP2-12: Cathodic shielding under disbonded coating
- Final Report: Experimental results on the evaluation of CP shielding behaviour of and corrosion under disbonded coatings.
RP2-14: Pipeline condition monitoring sensors
- Final Report: Laboratory and field experimental results of the Pipeline Condition Monitoring (PCM) system.
RP2-16: Assessing coating integrity and CP efficiency of HDD pipeline
- Milestone Report 8: Laboratory results covering the simulated borehole condition for evaluating and testing of a probe developed for assessing the coating and CP efficiency on HDD pipeline coating.
RP2-13: Predicting pipeline failure through corrosion modelling
- Final Report: Data storage, analysis software and web-based IT platform for pipe corrosion modelling.
RP6.2-05: High voltage holiday testing of dual layer FBE
- Final report: The results of the laboratory test programs and recommendations for revisions to AS AS/NZS 3862 on voltage required for holiday testing of dual layer FBE.
The following research report with industry for review:
RP2-15: Prediction-based decision support framework for pipeline integrity management
- Final Report: A guideline for a data-centred integrity management process.