- CEO's Update
- CRC Activities
- Communications Activities
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Industry Support
- Research Projects
- Research Update
New Research Reports April 2018
A listing of recently released research reports is provided below. Completed Reports are available on Energy Pipelines CRC website members area:
RP3-11B: Gas pipeline vent design and operation- Study E
- Milestone report 6: Characteristics of natural gas pipeline blowdowns in built-up (populated) areas.
RP3-10: Emerging energy sources and their transportation
- Milestone report 3: Compositions and properties of most likely alternative pipeline energy fluids, and pipeline gap analyses.
RP6.2-05: High voltage holiday testing of dual layer FBE
- Milestone report 5: Determining the required voltages for holiday testing dual layer fusion bonded epoxy coatings after leaving the coating applicators site.
RP2-16: Assessing coating integrity and CP efficiency of HDD pipelines
- Milestone report 7: Evaluation and development of testing methodologies for assessing the coating integrity of horizontal directional drilling (HDD) pipelines.
RP4-25: Effectiveness of External Interference Protection Controls
- Final report: Assessment of physical and procedural controls outlined in AS2885 used to protect pipelines against external interference.
The following research reports are currently out for industry review:
RP6.2-04: Shore Crossing Cathodic Protection Test Program
- Final report: Engineering Guidelines.
RP2-12: Cathodic shielding under disbonded coating
- Milestone report 8: Quantification of the effects of cathodic shielding on corrosion under disbonded pipeline coatings.
RP2-14: Pipeline condition monitoring sensors
- Milestone report 8: Laboratory and field results on Pipeline Condition Monitoring (PCM) system.
RP4-26: Economic and technical regulation
- Final report: The impact of economic regulation on long term safety outcomes.